hiladelphia House of Fellowship is spiritually affiliated with the Christian Assembly Hall in Singapore as well as with the Indigenous Churches of India (where Bro. Bakht Singh and His coworkers laboured).
Moreover, we as a local church stand together with all the like-minded believers all over the world in the Body of Christ, the Universal Church. We are interdependent on one another in the Universal Church though autonomous –
“In the thought of God everything to do with His Church is universal, relative, and interdependent; the Church is one (Austin T Sparks – The Church which is His body)”.
“We note that there are Christ’s minimum of two (Matthew 18:20). The Church’s Testimony in the world involves individuals but should never be individualistic. We need one another (Brother Bakht Singh – The Church’s Destiny).”
- Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you. Romans 16:16.
- The churches of Asia salute you. 1Corinthians 16:19.
- For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews. 1 Thessalonians 2:14.
- So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure: 2 Thessalonians 1:4.
- Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea: Which also they did, and sent it to the elders by the hands of Barnabas and Saul. Acts 11:29-30.